lørdag den 6. marts 2010

Day29: 01-03-10 – Monday - Marts month

My multimedia education is soon over, and I will have to pick up something to continuing my studies. Due to my laziness I think I will find a school close to me this time, and that’s why I’ve decided to study at KEA which is located in Copenhagen. I’m not sure what which education to take, but I know I want to get the PBA. I think I might pick up the E-concept education as my first priority, because I think the web development branch is too crowded already, and because everyone knows how to make a website. I already had a website since my first computer…

The E-concept is like marketing, and I’m sure that branch is very well crowded as well, but at least you won’t expect to meet any amateurs in this branch, since no one would study this on the internet…

We went to Jumbo to buy a big beef today. It looked very big, and so did the price. We thought it would last for quite some days or even weeks, but when we brought it back home we realized it would only last for 4 meals.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar