lørdag den 6. marts 2010

Day31 – Wednesday

So my computer is running again, and I have to start thinking about working again on the next doorway. The day has been going on with installing the software that I use for my work, while my mate has been making pizzas all day. I’m grateful that he cooks every day, because my food doesn’t taste that good all the time… Writing this makes me think about the EU-report that I have to write soon in connection with the Erasmus grant which I got for coming here. I cannot remember exactly what to write about, but I think it was something about the cultural differences and that kind of stuff. Even though when I’m home, I have to deal with the cultural differences. I myself am originally from China and my mate if from the eastern countries. Even though we both are born in Denmark, you can see we do things differently in matter of washing, cooking and cleaning. I’ve gained much more insight knowledge about another culture than I ever would, if it wasn’t for this trip. As an Erasmus student you learn a lot about cultural differences. The students often live with 4-3 other people with different backgrounds in apartment. They pay around 125Euroes for a room, and it appears that some of them dinner at the cantinas at the school, because it’s cheaper than cooking yourself. They spend around 2,15Euroes for a meal, and we who cook at home spends like 5euroes pr. Person on a meal (does not include gas and power).

Oh yes, speaking about the report, my teacher has still not sent me anything about the criteria for my other report that I have to hand in to my school… I wonder if it ever will happen… and speaking of “incompetent” administration, I wonder what happened to my student card here in Aveiro. I’ve already notified them some times, but things just never happen…

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar