lørdag den 6. marts 2010

Day32 – 04-03-10

Nothing special to mention, it was Tuesday and we had the usual Erasmus party, but we didn’t went inside. I know and everyone knows it, it’s basically too boring to hang out there now… and we have been to any corner at Aveiro. In that way I understand why the Portuguese people hang out outside the bars… the music is too loud to have a conversation and the people (the Portuguese) often hang out with their buddies and no one else, and if you try to have a conversation with them sometimes they basically say: “I don’t speak English”… I think it’s too weird that it is possible NOT to learn English AT ALL doing your high school period in 12 years. Doing the school period you have to choose at least 1 foreign language. You can chose between Spanish, English and French (correct me if I’m wrong), but if you wish to study at the university you have to at least pick up 2 foreign languages.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar