søndag den 21. februar 2010

Day 16 Tuesday:

Today we are going to have a big Erasmus student party at the usual bar. I’ve pestering him all day to make him buy a costume, but he still did not want to. I’m going to be a joker, and have bought a nice hat and some face paint. I have to say it’s quite hard to apply it to make it look good, and Ahmad did also help me around the eyes. I’m excited to see the result with the hat and the paint, and to see if the other Erasmus students have dressed up like the Portuguese people.
So we went to the bar, and some of the Erasmus students had dressed up but not all of them. Joana, who said she would bring her mask, did not bring it because she thought nobody would dress up for today. It seems like the carnival was quite over. The tents were empty, and nobody was at Praca. It rained a lot, so it didn’t surprise us that we wouldn’t expect to see that many people at the bar. At first I felt quite stupid as I was the only one that was dressed up when we were heading towards the bar, but luckily we met Zoro, a gipsy, school girls and more at the bar. It was quite okay, that the bar wasn’t that full, because it was quite easier to find someone to have a conversation with. Unluckily we did not find any Portuguese people we could bother the Portuguese lessons we have been taken from youtube - yes you can learn everything from youtube… I bet you could learn how to rob a bank if you searched for it…
Well anyway, we had a great time, and we met some other Erasmus students too.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar