tirsdag den 23. februar 2010

Day22 Monday: We have ants 4sure!

Sometimes we see some ants walking around our apartment, and we know we have an ant issue. We have told the owner of the apartment about the issue, but because she is old and Portuguese, and probably evil, I think I will spare myself for further troubles and just ignore the ants walking on my table next to my computer, cloth and my sweets… Actually it’s because of the sweets we really found out that we had a problem. We bought some coke from the Mini Preco (supermarket) down stairs, and I decided to have a cup of coke. I put it next to the window where I also had put some candy. At the evening when I was practicing my network security skills my mate saw all the ants around my cup of coke and the sweets… I don’t know what to do about it, I could tell Thelma to contact the old lady, but I don’t want to bother her all the time about this shit hole, and I don’t want to buy any anti-ant spray, because I don’t think it’s my responsibility to do that… Well as the asshole I am, I’m just going to leave it like this haha.
Oh yea, since we are talking about problems at our apartment my mate told us that we had some sort of mould above the ceiling of the bathroom. Great… I think they are toxic, and therefore you shouldn’t stay too long in the bathroom… I should probably lay a note for the next stupid students NOT to rent this apartment…

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar