søndag den 21. februar 2010

Day12

At the morning we started to wash again, and I tried to hand wash some of my jeans. It took forever to get the soap out of it, so I think I will let the washing machine do the work in the future. When I was finished washing my friend was gone. His phone was turned off, and he had not left any note. A little frustrating because I didn’t know when he was coming back. It appears that he went to the university, and had a little trip himself. Well of course I didn’t stay home waiting for him, so I took a walk around the city and ended at the mall where I tried a local dish as for dinner. It was a pork meal with a really nice champignon sauce.
At the way home I experienced a turn out from the fire station. It appears that they use some sirens that sounds like the ones used at war, just before the trucks get off the fire station. It was quite a special experience.
At the evening my mate came home, and we tried to boost the wifi reception for the computers by wrapping an internet cable around my phone. We even built a little satellite dish out of tin foil, but unfortunately it didn’t work… it actually made it much worse… after the failure we went down to the café to surf on the internet.
Oh yea, almost forgot to tell you about what I saw today: A dog and its owner was walking while a homeless dog was following them the whole way, I think it was quite a funny to see that  Oh yea, by the way there are a lot of homeless dogs just walking around in Portugal.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar